It originally went out after continual anti-freeze lose due to hole in radiator. Radiator replaced with coolant sensor, now it doesn't move at all.
My temp gauge is inoperative even after changing the coolant temp sensor. on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates