Last week after leaving walmart i went to start car and it wouldnt! A guy checked it out put in a new thermostat and temp sensor on, car started! Sunday morn he put a new motor mount and O2 sensor on my car. Went to drive off, it drove maybe 2 feet and cut off. Temp gauge started back going straight to hot. It was on E, put gas in it and temp gauge still going straight to hot and wont start?!?!?!?
MY TEMP GAUGE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HOT, EVEN WHEN IN ON POSITION on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($677 - 909) in Thayer, IN
- 112,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Stockport, IA
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 192) in Sacramento, NM
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - 399) in Mountain City, NV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,059 - 1,590) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($53 - 71) in Oakland, OR