Last week after leaving walmart i went to start car and it wouldnt! A guy checked it out put in a new thermostat and temp sensor on, car started! Sunday morn he put a new motor mount and O2 sensor on my car. Went to drive off, it drove maybe 2 feet and cut off. Temp gauge started back going straight to hot. It was on E, put gas in it and temp gauge still going straight to hot and wont start?!?!?!?
MY TEMP GAUGE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HOT, EVEN WHEN IN ON POSITION on 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust
- My trunk keep sounding like it slamming close while driving, what is that?