Last week after leaving walmart i went to start car and it wouldnt! A guy checked it out put in a new thermostat and temp sensor on, car started! Sunday morn he put a new motor mount and O2 sensor on my car. Went to drive off, it drove maybe 2 feet and cut off. Temp gauge started back going straight to hot. It was on E, put gas in it and temp gauge still going straight to hot and wont start?!?!?!?
MY TEMP GAUGE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HOT, EVEN WHEN IN ON POSITION on 2002 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Thayer, IN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 175) in Stockport, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Sacramento, NM
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 137) in Mountain City, NV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($323 - 366) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($476 - 752) in Oakland, OR