Last week after leaving walmart i went to start car and it wouldnt! A guy checked it out put in a new thermostat and temp sensor on, car started! Sunday morn he put a new motor mount and O2 sensor on my car. Went to drive off, it drove maybe 2 feet and cut off. Temp gauge started back going straight to hot. It was on E, put gas in it and temp gauge still going straight to hot and wont start?!?!?!?
MY TEMP GAUGE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HOT, EVEN WHEN IN ON POSITION on 2002 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - $673) in Thayer, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($203 - $290) in Stockport, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($338 - $514) in Sacramento, NM
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - $137) in Mountain City, NV
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($387 - $816) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($87 - $111) in Oakland, OR