When I'm driving the temp will start going up as soon as I stop somewhere. And it will also start rising if going up a hill. But when I start driving normal again the temp gauge will go back Down then up and back and forth. Sometimes it'll even say it's in the red then randomly go right back to the middle. When I look under the hood the car never seems over heated.
My temp gauge goes up and down on 1997 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1997 Honda Accord
0 answersNovember 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - $106) in French Lick, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($192 - $268) in Idledale, CO
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - $449) in Springfield, MA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - $792) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - $60) in Centenary, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($220 - $263) in West Hartland, CT