When I'm driving the temp will start going up as soon as I stop somewhere. And it will also start rising if going up a hill. But when I start driving normal again the temp gauge will go back Down then up and back and forth. Sometimes it'll even say it's in the red then randomly go right back to the middle. When I look under the hood the car never seems over heated.
My temp gauge goes up and down on 1997 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1997 Honda Accord
0 answersNovember 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - $449) in French Lick, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($202 - $293) in Idledale, CO
- Alternator Replacement ($223 - $446) in Springfield, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($270 - $368) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($516 - $571) in Centenary, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($428 - $630) in West Hartland, CT