When I'm driving the temp will start going up as soon as I stop somewhere. And it will also start rising if going up a hill. But when I start driving normal again the temp gauge will go back Down then up and back and forth. Sometimes it'll even say it's in the red then randomly go right back to the middle. When I look under the hood the car never seems over heated.
My temp gauge goes up and down on 1997 Honda Accord
0 answersNovember 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected