When I'm driving the temp will start going up as soon as I stop somewhere. And it will also start rising if going up a hill. But when I start driving normal again the temp gauge will go back Down then up and back and forth. Sometimes it'll even say it's in the red then randomly go right back to the middle. When I look under the hood the car never seems over heated.
My temp gauge goes up and down on 1997 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1997 Honda Accord
0 answersNovember 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1997 Honda Accord Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($768 - 1,187) in French Lick, IN
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Idledale, CO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 146) in Springfield, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - 543) in Oglethorpe, GA
- Brake Pads Replacement ($167 - 207) in Centenary, SC
- CV Joint Replacement ($180 - 807) in West Hartland, CT