The break lights, blinkers, and hazards are working. I have checked the fuse box and nothing is broken on that end. It happened very randomly i am not sure what the problem could be. All of my check engine,oil, abs and seat belt signs are also working on the dashboard but not the speedometer or gas gauge.
My taillights and dashboard lights aren't working. on 1993 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1993 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Dalton, MA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($430 - 699) in Fairwater, WI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Amherst, CO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bloomfield, NM
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($82 - 104) in Barnhart, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($102 - 122) in Batavia, IA