Returning last night from a holiday trip, my tail lights would not operate. This happened before, several weeks ago, and I simply turned the light switch (turn signal column) until they worked. This simple remedy did not have any effect last night, and we had to drive 200 miles with the emergency flashers on to reduce the possibility of being hit from the rear, in the dark.
My tail lights failed on a trip at night. What causes this? Light switch? on 2006 Cadillac SRX
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Both speakers on windshield post not putting out sound.
- My driver window will not go down. And I'm getting message that door is open
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL CLUTCH AND LEAKAGE ARE BAD HOW MUCH TO FIX
- Service Abs, stability, traction control came on 103000 miles
- how to get passenger seat to lift back stuck in reclined position