Returning last night from a holiday trip, my tail lights would not operate. This happened before, several weeks ago, and I simply turned the light switch (turn signal column) until they worked. This simple remedy did not have any effect last night, and we had to drive 200 miles with the emergency flashers on to reduce the possibility of being hit from the rear, in the dark.
My tail lights failed on a trip at night. What causes this? Light switch? on 2006 Cadillac SRX
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Horn randomly blows after unlocking with fob, anyone know why?
- I have 128K miles. Say I need new strut, hoses, transmission flush.
- My rear door does not close at all and it's affecting my battery how much does i
- Water leaking inside vehicle and accumulating in jack storage area. Help!
- Rear vents are not putting out air.