when i take it out of 4 wheel drive it is still making a noise but not as loud as before. has 130,000 miles never had this problem before
my tahoe makes a loud noise when 4 wheel drive is engaged on 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- What r the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter or it going out?
- What does it mean when I get a code for a sensor but it says low circuit?
- My car shuts off while driving.
- Buying Tahoe. 253m A/C not work. He try to rechg but not take it. problem reason
- can evac and recharge of an a/c system help w/possible leaking evap core