I recently channged the fluid and filter to try to remedy. The problem went away for a short while, but has returned. The fluid has turned very dark. My local shop wants to rebuild it, but I am curious if there is something more I can try myself. It also has trouble shifting into park sometimes.
My T100 4x4 automatic transmission slips out of overdrive while driving. on 1996 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($310 - 409) in Jeffersonville, GA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Buena Park, CA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Bountiful, UT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($281 - 359) in Crownpoint, NM
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 107) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Barryton, MI