Bought from used dealership. It wouldn't work. They checked fuses relay that's not it. They don't know what to check next? It doesn't make any noise oe do anything at all.
My sunroof will not work at all? on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - $103) in New Oxford, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Del Rio, TN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Park Rapids, MN
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - $66) in Akron, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($315 - $403) in Cannelton, IN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($212 - $525) in Graymont, IL