fluid for my transmission will not go in the tranny thur the dipstick opening
my subaru transmission will not take fluids thur the dipstick opening on 2000 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Briefly lost acceleration, check engine light on and cruise light flashing...
- Lights come on but won't start?
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Little Rock, SC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($249 - 350) in Ora, IN
- Thermostat Replacement ($108 - 153) in Heath, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 88) in High Point, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($512 - 544) in Whitfield, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($889 - 1,163) in Holley, NY