fluid for my transmission will not go in the tranny thur the dipstick opening
my subaru transmission will not take fluids thur the dipstick opening on 2000 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Little Rock, SC
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ora, IN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Heath, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($108 - 153) in High Point, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 560) in Whitfield, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($46 - 99) in Holley, NY