The air conditioner only blows hot air when the outside temps reach 70 and above degrees I have replaced the blower motor and the low pressure cycling switch still nothing no results I am tired of spending money that does not fx this problem !? Any ideas on how to fix this problem ?
My stratus air conditioner blows hot air when the outside temp reaches 70 on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($303 - 588) in Porthill, ID
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($329 - 532) in Kapaau, HI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 130) in Wardsboro, VT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($57 - 311) in Turney, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($375 - 437) in Wellston, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($683 - 1,144) in Wheatland, IN