The air conditioner only blows hot air when the outside temps reach 70 and above degrees I have replaced the blower motor and the low pressure cycling switch still nothing no results I am tired of spending money that does not fx this problem !? Any ideas on how to fix this problem ?
My stratus air conditioner blows hot air when the outside temp reaches 70 on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Porthill, ID
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Kapaau, HI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($152 - 265) in Wardsboro, VT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Turney, MO
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($42 - 92) in Wellston, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($320 - 347) in Wheatland, IN