The air conditioner only blows hot air when the outside temps reach 70 and above degrees I have replaced the blower motor and the low pressure cycling switch still nothing no results I am tired of spending money that does not fx this problem !? Any ideas on how to fix this problem ?
My stratus air conditioner blows hot air when the outside temp reaches 70 on 2004 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2004 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($243 - 363) in Porthill, ID
- 127,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Kapaau, HI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Wardsboro, VT
- Battery Replacement ($187 - 234) in Turney, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($178 - 385) in Wellston, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($444 - 568) in Wheatland, IN