my stereo was working fine, then one day, it turned off, even the clock, and radio light, then sometimes it will turn on for a couple min, then back off, sometimes for weeks without turning on, I reset it and it turned on for a couple min then back off. please help me
my stereo will not stay on on 2009 Dodge Charger
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
March 18, 2011
Sounds like the stereo chassis may have a problem. Is it still under warranty?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2009 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Baxter, TN
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Hummelstown, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($466 - 953) in Thornton, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in San Quentin, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 636) in Seminary, MS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($156 - 379) in Ennis, TX