my stereo was working fine, then one day, it turned off, even the clock, and radio light, then sometimes it will turn on for a couple min, then back off, sometimes for weeks without turning on, I reset it and it turned on for a couple min then back off. please help me
my stereo will not stay on on 2009 Dodge Charger
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
March 18, 2011
Sounds like the stereo chassis may have a problem. Is it still under warranty?
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?