my ignition works and my car will start, but my steering wheel just won't unlock.
my steering wheel wont unlock, how do i fix this? on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - 189) in Dunmor, KY
- 45,000 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Saint Paul, NE
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($102 - 307) in Luxemburg, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($830 - 1,027) in Angora, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - 106) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Portola Vally, CA