my ignition works and my car will start, but my steering wheel just won't unlock.
my steering wheel wont unlock, how do i fix this? on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($222 - 291) in Dunmor, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($270 - 354) in Saint Paul, NE
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($205 - 251) in Luxemburg, WI
- 142,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Angora, MN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Brake Proportioning Valve Replacement ($406 - 440) in Portola Vally, CA