broken that used to lock it in a lower position or a higher position. Can you tell me how to fix it? It moves freely up and down instead of remaining down (or if I change it with the lever, up.)
My steering wheel moves up down as I drive. Some type of pin seems to have br on 2005 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2005 Honda Civic Estimates
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in Concord, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($456 - 617) in Milton, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Hulbert, OK
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 194) in Robesonia, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($168 - 260) in Bement, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($63 - 79) in Millerville, AL