I added power steering fluid, but nothing changed. The Charging System light came on and stayed on however, nothing else seem to be affected with the operation of the car.
My steering wheel is difficult to turn. This is the first time it ever happened on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?