I added power steering fluid, but nothing changed. The Charging System light came on and stayed on however, nothing else seem to be affected with the operation of the car.
My steering wheel is difficult to turn. This is the first time it ever happened on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2005 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($145 - 241) in Cascadia, OR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mill Hall, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($336 - 441) in Montpelier, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($716 - 943) in Carrington, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($269 - 324) in Augusta, MT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($168 - 186) in Homosassa Springs, FL