my mechanic said that i should replace the power steering pump 1st and then see if i need to replace the rack and pinion. how can you tell if it's the one or the other in 2003 325i bmw. the fluid is ok and it doesn't make any other noise. If i replace the pump should i replace the pressure hose too. He's saying it's not necessary to repl hose
my steering wheel can not turn it makes a loosing air sound after the car is off on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stinson Lake, NH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,167 - 1,689) in Charlotte, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Fenton, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Bolinas, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Finleyville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($199 - 444) in Amboy, WA