my mechanic said that i should replace the power steering pump 1st and then see if i need to replace the rack and pinion. how can you tell if it's the one or the other in 2003 325i bmw. the fluid is ok and it doesn't make any other noise. If i replace the pump should i replace the pressure hose too. He's saying it's not necessary to repl hose
my steering wheel can not turn it makes a loosing air sound after the car is off on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 1,033) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($223 - 467) in Charlotte, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Fenton, IA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - 653) in Bolinas, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($155 - 175) in Finleyville, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($503 - 583) in Amboy, WA