The key works to unlock/lock car but the steering wheel is locked and so is the ignition, the key won't budge a millimeter. The car won't move out of park. Tried to lock/unlock, wiggle the steering wheel, leave the key in the ignition for 30 minutes, jump start...absolutely nothing worked. The wheels are turned to the right hard and were left that way while parked (thanks teenage son). I've never had any kind of problem like this with my car, nor any recent problems.
My steering wheel and ignition are locked solid on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.