The key works to unlock/lock car but the steering wheel is locked and so is the ignition, the key won't budge a millimeter. The car won't move out of park. Tried to lock/unlock, wiggle the steering wheel, leave the key in the ignition for 30 minutes, jump start...absolutely nothing worked. The wheels are turned to the right hard and were left that way while parked (thanks teenage son). I've never had any kind of problem like this with my car, nor any recent problems.
My steering wheel and ignition are locked solid on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($212 - 289) in Omar, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($371 - 516) in Trenton, TN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,039 - 1,255) in Mermentau, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,140 - 2,246) in Logan, UT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pawling, NY