what else could be wrong no noise a little vibration but a lot of play
my steering has a lot of play how much will it cost (roughly)if itsworn tie rod on 1994 Toyota Camry
1 answerJuly 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?