stearing wheel shakes all the time
My stearing wheel shakes alot what could it be?
on 2000 Toyota Sienna
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2000 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($192 - 231) in Colt, AR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Lebanon, ME
- Battery Replacement ($127 - 180) in Saint Charles, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($467 - 611) in Sorrento, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($341 - 463) in Bergton, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($470 - 551) in Santa Clara, NM