It used to light up for 7 seconds at startup, then go out. Can this bulb be accessed and replaced, or would this be more serious like a controller or such?
My SRS ( airbag ) lamp never lights up at startup anymore. on 2005 Infiniti QX56
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX56 Questions
- Steering wheel and brake pedal locked up while I was driving and the car stopped
- My gps unit has went out I think the radio want play or cd
- RPM guage shot to max (7) while driving at 65mph. Added oil (low) it is now down to 3. Could it be stuck or something more serious?
- Is there a fuse or relay for the air ride or towing sys
- Headlight not working, replaced bulb, dealer says replace ballast $900. Really?