Last night while I was driving the speedometer needle moved erratically.. I was not moving more than 50 mph and even when I slowed down it kept fluctuating. This was the first time that it has happened.
My speedometer fluctuates from 0 to 120 while driving maybe 55 or 30? on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers