It all happened at oor about the same time. Also after having a passenger side door latch installed and a drivers side outside handle, the locks wont unlock unless you pull up on them. Even the key doesnt want to work on drivers side.
My speedometer, electric mirrors, and inside light all quit working. on 1997 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal