It all happened at oor about the same time. Also after having a passenger side door latch installed and a drivers side outside handle, the locks wont unlock unless you pull up on them. Even the key doesnt want to work on drivers side.
My speedometer, electric mirrors, and inside light all quit working. on 1997 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
1997 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 153) in Lowry City, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($286 - 425) in Golden Eagle, IL
- 55,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Cosby, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($398 - 549) in Vina, AL
- Throttle Body Replacement ($328 - 390) in Riverton, IL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($542 - 619) in Richland, NY