It all happened at oor about the same time. Also after having a passenger side door latch installed and a drivers side outside handle, the locks wont unlock unless you pull up on them. Even the key doesnt want to work on drivers side.
My speedometer, electric mirrors, and inside light all quit working. on 1997 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
1997 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($326 - 469) in Lowry City, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($177 - 230) in Golden Eagle, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Cosby, MO
- 60,000 Mile Service ($302 - 433) in Vina, AL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($231 - 253) in Riverton, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($252 - 649) in Richland, NY