The light works from time to time.Can you please help me with this problem?
My speedometer doesn't light come on.Do you think it could be a bad speed sensor on 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farmington, KY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luzerne, IA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Sagle, ID
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($105 - 141) in Eagle Lake, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($769 - 814) in George, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,108 - 1,188) in Seagraves, TX