The light works from time to time.Can you please help me with this problem?
My speedometer doesn't light come on.Do you think it could be a bad speed sensor on 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($536 - 699) in Farmington, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,128 - 1,649) in Luzerne, IA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($101 - 134) in Sagle, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($243 - 435) in Eagle Lake, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($416 - 446) in George, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - 389) in Seagraves, TX