I have a 2005 Monte Carlo. V6, Auto. My speedometer does not work.
My speedometer does not work at all. What do I look for as the problem on 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1 answer 2 comments
ANSWER by pushrod,
October 01, 2013
Scan test needed to check vehicle speed sensor operation and instrumentation.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?
- Just put new starter and it still won't turn on just clicks then nothing