No diagnostic codes.....It was working fine. Was making a small road trip, stopped at a gas station and started it back up when I noticed neither the odometer or speedometer were working.
My speedometer and odometer just stopped working. How do I fix it? on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($283 - 374) in Spickard, MO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($184 - 237) in Aleppo, PA
- Starter Replacement ($270 - 365) in Algoma, MS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($147 - 181) in West Unity, OH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hathorne, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($202 - 276) in Puyallup, WA