No diagnostic codes.....It was working fine. Was making a small road trip, stopped at a gas station and started it back up when I noticed neither the odometer or speedometer were working.
My speedometer and odometer just stopped working. How do I fix it? on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Spickard, MO
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($93 - 117) in Aleppo, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 592) in Algoma, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,025 - 1,550) in West Unity, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($394 - 585) in Hathorne, MA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($352 - 1,202) in Puyallup, WA