My speedometer does not work and I have replaced the sensonr. Any helpful hints?
my speedmoter doesn't work and I have replaced the sensor on 1991 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
1991 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($208 - 647) in Pelican, LA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Griswold, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($170 - 220) in Rock Stream, NY
- 45,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Angels Camp, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Bexar, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($347 - 415) in Glover, VT