My speedometer does not work and I have replaced the sensonr. Any helpful hints?
my speedmoter doesn't work and I have replaced the sensor on 1991 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
1991 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Pelican, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($167 - 252) in Griswold, IA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Rock Stream, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($88 - 137) in Angels Camp, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Bexar, AR
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($62 - 108) in Glover, VT