my speed domerter quit working hw do I check the problem? on 1997 BMW 528i
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
1997 BMW 528i Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 454) in Holly, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caddo, OK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,450 - 1,911) in Reedy, WV
- Battery Replacement ($198 - 350) in Lindsay, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($49 - 71) in Grandfalls, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Brockport, NY