check engine lite on and thw coder readout is po743 i looked up what that code meant and found out its the torque converter clutch circuit electrical. how do i fix. ive been told i might have to replace the thrasher cable? but who knows
my spedomiter sometimes works and sometimes doesnt work on 1998 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1998 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($209 - 307) in Entiat, WA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Gladstone, NJ
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($113 - 157) in Apollo Beach, FL
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Simpson, KS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($76 - 192) in New Hampton, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Boyd, WI