We did this with the switch but now it won't close. I looked at it up close and it seems that there are 2 arms connecting window to roof. One of them is no longer connected. Before I start taking it apart I would like to know if this is something easy to fix and how should I approach it? Thanks
My son just got a 92 Park Avenue.It's stuck part way open. on 1992 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1992 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Richwood, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($191 - 307) in Ethelsville, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($307 - 514) in Kaktovik, AK
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sheffield, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($534 - 593) in Harlan, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Saint Marys, GA