Engine came from a Jaguar(that's all we know) and it is giving random codes like different cylinder misfires and bad oxygen sensors although they were all replaced. Mechanic said there was a problem with the harness. Any of this makes any sense to anyone out there?
My son had an engine replaced in a '01 LS. Now the car wont pass emissions. on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2001 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($223 - 278) in Readfield, ME
- Alternator Replacement ($320 - 467) in Yachats, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($192 - 265) in Eagle Grove, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($108 - 201) in Mound Valley, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($123 - 156) in Whaleyville, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($832 - 864) in Cranford, NJ