Engine came from a Jaguar(that's all we know) and it is giving random codes like different cylinder misfires and bad oxygen sensors although they were all replaced. Mechanic said there was a problem with the harness. Any of this makes any sense to anyone out there?
My son had an engine replaced in a '01 LS. Now the car wont pass emissions. on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2001 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($154 - 228) in Readfield, ME
- 130,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Yachats, OR
- Alternator Replacement ($294 - 433) in Eagle Grove, IA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Mound Valley, KS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,016 - 1,284) in Whaleyville, MD
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Cranford, NJ