And he had some work done on it an found out the frame was rusted had to have one spot fixed cause it was complete broke does anyone know if there is a recall on these fords over the frame rusting away
My son bought a 1993 ford 4x4 ranger on 1993 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1993 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($449 - 685) in Kents Hill, ME
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($93 - 115) in Madison, MN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Lakeside, MT
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 269) in Universal, IN
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Canoga Park, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Jamesville, NC