I just need to know where the little signal light module is so I can replace it. It's just a little plug in. This is a blue job, but have to make it a pink job, so please be specific if you have an answer for me. Thank you
My signal lights have stopped working. on 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- $228 for diagnostics Per complaint?? This is crazy right ?
- When I put gas in my tank the meter doesn't move but when I drive it goes down. Usually , it takes a while and it'll adjust to the appropriate bar on the gas thingy , but now it doesn't. It just does down when I drive .
- What would cause oil to burn if not leaking oil? Can oil leak from the oil cap? Have oil residue on top of engine
- Check Engine Light came on and diagnostics says code P0089. What is the problem?
- 2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro niece hit a curb on the passenger side