I just need to know where the little signal light module is so I can replace it. It's just a little plug in. This is a blue job, but have to make it a pink job, so please be specific if you have an answer for me. Thank you
My signal lights have stopped working. on 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501