I just need to know where the little signal light module is so I can replace it. It's just a little plug in. This is a blue job, but have to make it a pink job, so please be specific if you have an answer for me. Thank you
My signal lights have stopped working. on 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($259 - 420) in Magnet, NE
- 20,000 Mile Service ($224 - 323) in Thatcher, ID
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($233 - 351) in Sparta, TN
- 70,000 Mile Service ($144 - 228) in Victor, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($233 - 470) in Green Mountain, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($450 - 934) in Lakeshore, MS