I just need to know where the little signal light module is so I can replace it. It's just a little plug in. This is a blue job, but have to make it a pink job, so please be specific if you have an answer for me. Thank you
My signal lights have stopped working. on 1998 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
1998 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Magnet, NE
- Transmission Fluid Change ($185 - $324) in Thatcher, ID
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($106 - $137) in Sparta, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($527 - $950) in Victor, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($194 - $209) in Green Mountain, NC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Lakeshore, MS