when i trun off my car its like it still is running on alternator it is not the ingnition i use to be able to jiggle the shifter and it would click the head was replaced now it wont even do trhat
my shifter does not go all the way into park on 1997 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by asksteevies,
March 23, 2014
Wwwhhhaattt, running of the alternator??
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?