A shop checked tires&sensors. light stayed on They also reprogrammed the computer
my service tire sensors soon light on. on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($395 - 463) in Booneville, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($521 - 699) in Leetsdale, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($241 - 316) in South English, IA
- 12,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Carmel, IN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Brazeau, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($121 - 149) in Eighty Four, PA