I HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN A NEW KEY MADE AND A NEW BATTERY THOSE ARE NOT THE PROBLEM....HELP ME
MY SERVICE IMMOBILIZER LIGHT COMES ON EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND WILL NOT START UN on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answer 1 comment
scan anti theft codes and post so we can adv
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Bellwood, NE
- 96,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Foster, OK
- Thermostat Replacement ($92 - 125) in Yatahey, NM
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Danville, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Chaska, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($283 - 352) in Mentmore, NM