But the truck will start and run fine the second time I start it. I checked for vacuum leaks and there were none. I changed the fuel filter with no change. I pulled codes p0101 and p0102, so I changed the MAS with no change. It's now showing that all 4 oxygen sensors are bad. Would that cause it to have the starting issues? Should I change the 02 sensors because there pretty expensive? I also cleaned the throttle body which gave it a smoother idle. Any ideas?
My sequoia will start and then stop a second or two later. on 2003 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2003 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Alberta, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($143 - 190) in Panola, AL
- 97,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Torrance, CA
- Valve Adjustment ($550 - 706) in Oakfield, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cicero, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($228 - 492) in Riverside, PA