My sercurity light stays on even after i turn my truck off,it stays on till my battery dies. Iv been told it could be the BCM or my ignition cylinder but im not sure. Its a chipless key and i have no power windows or locks installed. Any ideas?
My security light(solid orange) on 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.