My sercurity light stays on even after i turn my truck off,it stays on till my battery dies. Iv been told it could be the BCM or my ignition cylinder but im not sure. Its a chipless key and i have no power windows or locks installed. Any ideas?
My security light(solid orange) on 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($208 - 343) in Cedar Run, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Witter, AR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($236 - 340) in Curllsville, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Ardenvoir, WA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Rocky Mount, NC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($122 - 146) in Porterville, CA