My sercurity light stays on even after i turn my truck off,it stays on till my battery dies. Iv been told it could be the BCM or my ignition cylinder but im not sure. Its a chipless key and i have no power windows or locks installed. Any ideas?
My security light(solid orange) on 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My truck is not leaking oil but burns a quart of oil after about 1500 miles.
- Why does my truck shake at 60 mph?
- how much to change rear spring shackles due to rusted out
- I have a 2003 gmc sierra 5.3. I seem to have a lot less power when i step on the gas and the engine light flashes. Any ideas?
- How much does it take to remove the heater ducts for cleaning?