My sercurity light stays on even after i turn my truck off,it stays on till my battery dies. Iv been told it could be the BCM or my ignition cylinder but im not sure. Its a chipless key and i have no power windows or locks installed. Any ideas?
My security light(solid orange) on 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 211) in Cedar Run, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Witter, AR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,037 - 1,603) in Curllsville, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($173 - 382) in Ardenvoir, WA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($299 - 589) in Rocky Mount, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 56) in Porterville, CA