My sercurity light stays on even after i turn my truck off,it stays on till my battery dies. Iv been told it could be the BCM or my ignition cylinder but im not sure. Its a chipless key and i have no power windows or locks installed. Any ideas?
My security light(solid orange) on 2002 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($271 - 424) in Cedar Run, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Witter, AR
- Clutch Replacement ($1,083 - 1,505) in Curllsville, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Ardenvoir, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($208 - 226) in Rocky Mount, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($680 - 710) in Porterville, CA