The transition doesn't shift out of 2nd even when it's in the D position
My Sebring convertible doesn't shift out of 2nd, even when it is in D on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerAugust 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?