Someone told me about a tip. By using pledge you can clean the inside and outside of the car without damage. I fastened all the belts and the light was still on. I did notice the the back seat clip was tucked under the seat. I pulled it out then cleaned the seats with pledge, started the car and the light was out. This was not the first time to clean the seats this way. The next morning the light came back on. I check the clip again and the light was still on. There was nothing on the seat to trigger it. I never had this problem before.
my seatbelt light saves on and will not go off. on 2012 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- Run hot blow plug frezz plug an stop run won't strat what wrong
- Fix for high pressure power steering hose failure
- were do i lode the 12 CD changer in the Nissan Murano Tony
- My trans is clicking pretty loud. It is an S class awd.can I fix it?
- Y is vehicle slow to accelerate and has rattle upon take off. Is this a recall