What to do?
My Santa fe will show a 1 while in the drive position but will not change gears on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - 271) in Barboursville, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($625 - 1,259) in Mansfield, LA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Northport, WA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($303 - 388) in Vesta, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($189 - 647) in Issaquah, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($118 - 148) in Rosalie, NE