I used a bit of started fluid in air flow to quick start and nothing. it had cut off on the hwy while driving so I taught it was my pump but my pump is running because i hear it
My safari turn over but will not start on 1998 GMC Safari
1 answerJune 24, 2014
1 answerJuly 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
- vehicle sways on road as if riding in a boat
- Battery runs down if not driven every week. New batteries do not solve problem.