I used a bit of started fluid in air flow to quick start and nothing. it had cut off on the hwy while driving so I taught it was my pump but my pump is running because i hear it
My safari turn over but will not start on 1998 GMC Safari
1 answerJune 24, 2014
1 answerJuly 18, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- I have a 3 prong female plug hanging lose next to my oil filter..What is it too?
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be