i have had my fuel pressure sensor replaced but this has not helped
my saab 2005 automatic jerks while driving and worse while at junctions on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine light says battery not charging
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
2005 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Shelby, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($98 - 150) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lynx, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($394 - 572) in Kings Park, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($118 - 134) in Springfield, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Castalian Springs, TN