i have had my fuel pressure sensor replaced but this has not helped
my saab 2005 automatic jerks while driving and worse while at junctions on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2005 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($74 - 93) in Shelby, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($394 - 572) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($205 - 313) in Lynx, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($259 - 450) in Kings Park, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($720 - 794) in Springfield, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,281 - 1,920) in Castalian Springs, TN