when traveling up a ramp I seem to have no power and when I am driving normal it seems like my impala wants to accelerate.
my rpm gauge goes up and down on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 30, 2011
i would have the fuel pressure checked and the cat coverter checked for blockage.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 191) in Oelrichs, SD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kirkwood, DE
- 30,000 Mile Service ($116 - 183) in Hustontown, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Muenster, TX
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - 108) in Port Austin, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($528 - 710) in Ruffin, NC