when traveling up a ramp I seem to have no power and when I am driving normal it seems like my impala wants to accelerate.
my rpm gauge goes up and down on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 30, 2011
i would have the fuel pressure checked and the cat coverter checked for blockage.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Oelrichs, SD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($141 - 310) in Kirkwood, DE
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hustontown, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($157 - 206) in Muenster, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($237 - 302) in Port Austin, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($242 - 270) in Ruffin, NC