My Rodeo starts fine when cold. When it warms up and sitting in Park, the idle will surge and then drop dramatically to where it sometimes will die. When I try to restart, it cranks a long time before it will restart. When in drive and sitting at a stop light, it will also surge. The truck has good performance going down the road. Ocasionally a puff of white exhaust will come out. The truck only has 13,000 miles and sits in the garage a majority of the time.
My Rodeo starts fine when cold. After it is warm, it cranks a long time to start on 1997 Isuzu Rodeo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Rodeo Questions
- Why do i have to keep putting on a starter
- I changed the fuel pump and one of the plugs is different they sent a new plug
- Jumped time. If belt is still on tight can it be reset like it is?
- i dont want start but makes on when i turned ignation it say check engine
- where is the water pump located? I don't see it on the front of the engine