My passenger front speaker and right turn signal stop working. Sometimes it the same time sometimes only one quits working. The turn signal usually will work if I barely hold it on or if I push it past the "on" position. Also the low oil pressure lightcomes and goes off that matters.
My right turn signal and speaker come and go. on 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Rastusman ,
July 16, 2014
Check for a disconnected wire connector, if not you have a broken wire.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($97 - $129) in Margaret, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($300 - $410) in Kountze, TX
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($151 - $189) in Seminole, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($281 - $373) in Manton, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - $369) in Edgemont, SD
- Window Switch Replacement ($175 - $184) in Gracewood, GA