An independent auto service said the right side lights n blinker was the body control module. I took to the dealer because they are the ones to program it. The dealer said it was not bcm. They said I need to replace the headlight for $370....help. What is wrong with my car??
My right side blinker and lights do not work. The gas guage will not work interm on 2005 Saturn Ion
Asked by for the 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($532 - $616) in Lozano, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in McAllen, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($139 - $211) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($563 - $723) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($276 - $319) in Montpelier, ND
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Dunnell, MN