An independent auto service said the right side lights n blinker was the body control module. I took to the dealer because they are the ones to program it. The dealer said it was not bcm. They said I need to replace the headlight for $370....help. What is wrong with my car??
My right side blinker and lights do not work. The gas guage will not work interm on 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($518 - 713) in Lozano, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 290) in McAllen, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($541 - 1,042) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($181 - 201) in Montpelier, ND
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Dunnell, MN