My right rear floor pan has rusted through. I cant seem to find a replacement on 2002 Dodge Intrepid

Can someone help me on what i can do? It needs to pass inspection. Thank you

Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Intrepid
lift up rug cut rusted area out,take some thin metal or metal sign cut to fit then weld in ,put silicone around top and bottom you can even weld from bottom but put silicone on bottom of car then undercoat heavily . you may have to take out seat be careful welding inside car . this is one of the waysyou can fix it yourself ue a hammer to form metal as you weld .
1 more answer
have a good body man look and see if its repairable to start with,then get est