Local repair shops have tried to replace the bulbs, but they will not work. In addition, the right left signal is flashing very fast inside the car, but does not work outside of the car.
My right headlight and left tail and break lights are out on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kansasville, WI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Pine Grove, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in White Pine, TN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Sedona, AZ
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($87 - 124) in East Blue Hill, ME
- HVAC Blower Motor Switch Replacement ($96 - 125) in Millhousen, IN