Local repair shops have tried to replace the bulbs, but they will not work. In addition, the right left signal is flashing very fast inside the car, but does not work outside of the car.
My right headlight and left tail and break lights are out on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2005 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Kansasville, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($299 - 491) in Pine Grove, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - 308) in White Pine, TN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Sedona, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($184 - 359) in East Blue Hill, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($176 - 267) in Millhousen, IN