Local repair shops have tried to replace the bulbs, but they will not work. In addition, the right left signal is flashing very fast inside the car, but does not work outside of the car.
My right headlight and left tail and break lights are out on 2005 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- The check eng. light to not come on when the ing.switch is in the run position
- My elantra it will turn over but it won't start and the check engine don't come
- Where is the steering wheel lock located?
- Is there a recall for problems with the steering on the 2001 Hyundai Elantra GLS
- air conditioner makes noise when on what could this be?