Replaced bulbs and verified fuse is good. Is there a switch on the shift stick? Anywhere in the wiring harness where an interlock or connector may be loose?
My reverse lights won't work. (Manuel Transmission) on 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($689 - 1,050) in Lozano, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($207 - 322) in McAllen, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($944 - 1,239) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($101 - 125) in Montpelier, ND
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dunnell, MN