I checked the fuse and it is ok, i also checked the bulbs which are also ok. I checked to see if there was power going to the tail light "reverse Light" and it did not show any signs of current. My turn signals and brake lights work fine..
My reverse lights will not work at all on 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Engine Light is On and code is P405 related to EGR.
- Terrible squeaking in undercarriage even after everything has been greased
- Hv a strong gas smell occasionally after fuel fill Ck eng light may or not come
- How to change the rear weel bearing on drivers side
- While driving and all of absudden it hose to 1/2 power.