I checked the fuse and it is ok, i also checked the bulbs which are also ok. I checked to see if there was power going to the tail light "reverse Light" and it did not show any signs of current. My turn signals and brake lights work fine..
My reverse lights will not work at all on 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
- Wat does it mean when security light blinks and my car won't start
2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($96 - 137) in Warba, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($338 - 436) in Hilo, HI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($59 - 109) in Tallapoosa, GA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Winsted, CT
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($94 - 108) in Montpelier, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($88 - 110) in Shoreham, NY