I checked the fuse and it is ok, i also checked the bulbs which are also ok. I checked to see if there was power going to the tail light "reverse Light" and it did not show any signs of current. My turn signals and brake lights work fine..
My reverse lights will not work at all on 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($210 - 377) in Warba, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($62 - 82) in Hilo, HI
- 110,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Tallapoosa, GA
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 92) in Winsted, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($452 - 732) in Montpelier, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($237 - 259) in Shoreham, NY