does this have anything to do with the driver seat module and the drainage of the battery
my restraint system message came up what does this means on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($365 - 1,039) in Conger, MN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($220 - 339) in Dobbins, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($278 - 352) in French Village, MO
- Maintenance Service B ($246 - 438) in Stanley, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($768 - 1,946) in Mount Cory, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($210 - 248) in Lewisville, NC