does this have anything to do with the driver seat module and the drainage of the battery
my restraint system message came up what does this means on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 22, 2012
possibly...what is the message?
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conger, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($371 - 519) in Dobbins, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 104) in French Village, MO
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($438 - 958) in Stanley, WI
- Battery Cable Replacement ($322 - 349) in Mount Cory, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($444 - 1,019) in Lewisville, NC